Do you have a story, experience, or tips you would like to share with the Upside to Aging community? Please send guest post inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The post should be an original article of 500 words to 1000 words.
- A few high-resolution landscape pictures should accompany the post and be either, royalty free, owned by you, or attributed.
- Only one link back to your website. A link or two can be a reputable source for more information. We will not accept articles that link to affiliate sites. We reserve the right to add or remove any or all links.
- All post must enhance the message of aging and older adults. Suitable topics range from caregiving, dementia care, senior housing, pro-aging, and current events in aging.
- Please submit your article, a bio image, 50-word bio, and two social media links you would like to share.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site. That said, you can republish submitted posts on your own website 2 weeks after they go live.
Once you submit the posts, I will review and add it to my guest post schedule. I’ll send you the link for review once the post is published.