Caregiving Both Ways releases on 8/15/19
But we are too excited to wait!!!
Read a FREE chapter before it comes out!
Overcome the Language Barrier of Dementia
In Caregiving Both Ways, you’ll find worksheets, exercises, and essential tips for smart, empathetic caregiving. You’ll learn how to:
- Use non-medical interventions to reduce anxiety
- Prioritize and make time for your own care and mental health
- Identify triggers that may cause confusion in your loved one
- Handle difficult medical decisions
- Provide support and validation through all stages of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
Readers who turned to Alzheimer’s books like The 36-Hour Day, When Reasoning No Longer Works, and Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer’s Journey will love the compassionate approach of Caregiving Both Ways.
I think it’s fabulous! Molly is able to bring a depth of knowledge and comprehensiveness that is very unique. Fabulous job!
Meg LaPorte, M.A. – Founder of Age in America